Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Not Giving Up!

Hey there! For people that are tuning in, I've not given up!! I took a temporary pause on my goals because of the incredibly busy month I've had. Between a trip to Michigan, a birthday party, hosting family that came for that, and MOVING across the country, I'm lucky to still be breathing. I'm encouraged though in two ways. 1) want a huge motivator?? Walk into a gym that has walls of endless mirrors. That's what I did. 2) Sat down with my husband (a powerlifting fanatic (<-- in a good way)) and came up with daily/weekly goals of how my time will be spent in the gym. That's right, I said gym! Finally it's my turn to get back into one! Got a great deal on a family price and it's only 3-4 miles from where we'll be living in Colorado. I call that a win-win my friends!

I may have missed this Summer to get into "swimwear shape" if you will, but that only gives me LONGER to beat out ALL the weightlifting and weight loss goals I will be setting by the time next Summer comes. Next Summer I'll have a 2-yr old to keep up with!

For those of you wondering, I have managed to maintain my previous weight loss, though I have gained about 3-4 pounds back. I'm not worried about gaining it all back, because I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN, and so while I'm slightly discouraged about the 3-4 pound fluctuation, I pause to remember, oh yeah, I'm female...I hear it's normal, lol. 

Stay tuned for my layout of my weightlifting and weight watching!

My end goal is a long ways off (like years), but I ULTIMATELY would like to compete. Ha ha, and to clarify, I want to compete in LIFTING, not bodybuilding, ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment